Initiated by the Produire au Sud workshop of the Festival des 3 Continents in Nantes, France and the World Film Festival of Bangkok, the Bangkok event runs around every other year.
Here's this year's selection;
- Arnold is a Model Student, directed by Sorayos Parapapan and produced by Donsaron Kovitvanitcha (Thailand)
- Nervious Translation, directed by Shireen Seno and produced by John Torres (Philippines)
- Orn. directed by Thammaruja Dharmasaroja and produced by Thammasiree Dharmasaroja (Thailand)
- The Science of Fictions, directed by Edwin Nazir and produced by Yosep Anggi Noen (Indonesia)
- Where Does the Mango Come From?, directed by Quy Truong and produced by Ha Vu (Vietnam)
Past Produire aud Sud projects have included Apichatpong Weerasethakul's Blissfully Yours, O Nothapan's A Moment in June and Wichanon Somumjarn's upcoming Beer Girl.
The workshop runs from October 23 to 25 as part of the 12th World Film Festival of Bangkok, October 17 to 26.