Ong-Bak 2 is part of Thai Film Miracles, a special screening of Thai movies in Los Angeles on January 25 and 26 at the Arclight Cinemas on West Sunset Boulevard.
The program of six films is mainly from the past year or so, but includes the historic 1941 black-and-white palace epic, The King of the White Elephant.
Here's the complete lineup:
- The King of the White Elephant, 10pm, January 25
- Ahimsa ... Stop to Run, 1pm, January 26
- Boonchu 9, 3pm, January 26
- Coming Soon, 5.20pm, January 26
- Ong-Bak 2, 7.15pm, January 26
- Where the Miracle Happens, 9.25pm, January 26
Tickets are free, but seating is limited, with just 220 seats.
And, after glancing over the forum at ThaiTownUSA.com, I'm uncertain whether it's even possible for the general public to register for tickets.
So for lots of anxious Tony Jaa fans in North America, this might not be the most ideal situation, but it's a start.