First up is a clip from the Thailand Game Show 2008, which features Jeeja in a live show that acts as a dual promotion for Chocolate and Street Fighter II. It purports to pit Jeeja against some of the characters from Street Fighter.
The video was shot by a fan in the crowd, and the quality is not so good. Be forewarned: Turn your volume down, because the sound levels are at the only setting available in Thailand -- LOUD!
By the way, a new film adaptation of Street Fighter is in the works, with Bangkok mentioned as a location, and Come Drink With Me's Cheng Pei Pei mentioned among the cast. Twitch had more on that.
Next is a clip from the Chaibadin show on Thailand's ModernNine television. It is similar to the clips from the Jorjai show, but is shorter.
Humorously, Jeeja throws a quick kick at the hands of comic actor Pongsak "Teng" Pongsuwan, who co-hosts the show with comedy co-hort Choosak "Nong" Eamsuk and ubiquitous Thai TV hostess Mayura Sawettanun.
Last up is a short clip from a live show that Jeeja put on to promote Chocolate at The Mall Bang Kapi in suburban Bangkok.
And there are several more, including Jeeja (nattily turned out in a white jacket) just sitting and talking on a typical Thai yak show. She's chatting about the injury she received to her right eye, and the hard fall that hospitalized a stuntman, which are seen in the now-famous trailer. If you still haven't got enough of Jeeja, there's a photo montage-Valentine and a noisy remix of some various Jeeja clips.
- Chocolate star on the talk show circuit: The clips
- Chocolate on Valentine's Day
- Bittersweet Chocolate
- Weinsteins gobble up Chocolate
- Another bite of Chocolate, other Thai films at the European Film Market
- Review: Chocolate
- Chocolate: The press premiere
- Chocolate star has a new name, but just call her Jeeja
- Chocolate website goes live, really
- Chocolate star on the talk show circuit
- Chocolate release date moved up to February 6, going head-to-head with Stephen Chow's CJ7
- Chocolate: The comic book
- Promo reel for Chocolate
(Via Shooting Pink)