This year, the festival's marketing squad is reaching out for poster and theme ideas.
A full-page ad in Daily Xpress has details of the contest.
Are you someone with creative and original ideas? Enter the 6th World Film Festival of Bangkok by sending us your best design to compete in the poster contest!
- Everyone is invited, men and women of all ages and nationalities. But foreigners must prove they have lived in Thailand for at least five years.
- There are no restrictions on the topic, idea or format. All that is needed is the logo for the 6th World Film Festival of Bangkok, along with the date and venue of the festial in English.
- The design must be original and never previously shown in public.
- Applications will be accepted until July 30, 2008.
Contest announcement and prize money
- The World Film Festival of Bangkok will announce the winner on August 11, 2008 through media of Nation Multimeda Group. The World Film Festival of Bangkok will contact the winner directly.
- The winner will receive 10,000 baht and the winning design will be used as the official poster for the 6th World Film Festival of Bangkok.
- Poster designs that are selected in the first round will be shown on the World Film Festival of Bangkok's website and will receive a certificate from the World Film Festival of Bangkok and its host Nation Multimedia Group.
How to send the design
Send a CD that contains the .PDF and .AI file (created outline) of the design with some brief information about the contestant to:
The World Film Festival of Bangkok
12th Floor, Nation Tower
1854 Bangna-Trad Road, KM 4.5
Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel: (02) 338 3618-9
E-mail: DD [at] WorldFilmBKK [dot] com