Saturday, May 3, 2008

12 Begin, 13 Beloved available on DVD from Hong Kong

Following its release on DVD in Singapore and in the U.S., 13 Beloved has finally been released on DVD in Hong Kong. It's available from DDD House for around US$7, which makes it a lower-cost option than the other two releases. It has English subtitles. They also have an even-lower-priced option: VCD, with Chinese and English subtitles. (Gee, that synposis on the DDD page has familiar ring to it. Hey! That's the one I wrote when I reviewed the film!)


Browsing the Thai titles, I see there is also 12 Begin, the short-film prequel to 13 Beloved. I'm not even sure this is available in Thailand. The DVD doesn't have English subtitles, but because I haven't seen this, I'm not even sure they are necessary.

(Thanks Logboy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no questions or comments about where to download movies or subtitle files.

Please read the FAQ about Thai films on DVD before asking about where to find a Thai movie on DVD with English subtitles.

Make your comments pertinent to the post you are commenting on. For off-topic comments, general observations or news tips, consider sending an e-mail to me at wisekwai [ a t ] g m a i l [d o t ] c o m.

All comments are moderated. Spam comments will be deleted.